Sangria is such a perfect summer drink and no matter what fruity combinations you try, it’s impossible to go wrong! Here’s one of my favorites to make.
Raspberry Peach White Sangria
- Ripe peaches (I used both white flesh and the regular type for color variation)
- White wine (I used Chardonnay, but you can use anything you like!)
- Ginger Ale
To make, cut the peaches into slices and fill the bottom of a pitcher with the peaches and raspberries (I always go heavy on the fruit!). Fill the pitcher about halfway with wine (I used a little more than half a bottle), let soak 30mins to an hour in the fridge, covered.
More Sangria Tastiness
Here’s another recipe I really like for white wine Sangria when you’re looking for something more citrus-y
And when you just want the traditional red, here’s one you should try (we modified this a bit to make it easier, and it turned out delicious!)!
All you’ll need is:
- 1 large orange, cut into round slices
- 1 lemon, cut into round slices
- Ginger ale
- 2 Buck Chuck (Trader Joe’s red wine)
What’s your go to for Sangria? Do you have any favorite combinations? Favorite recipes?