I’ve been looking forward to this post ever since my friend Kat (blogger @ Withywindle) and I decided to host a baby shower together for our friend Johanna! So I’m excited to finally share some pictures from the event.
Couple of things you should know:
- We decided to make it garden themed partially because Johanna is vegetarian and super healthy…and because it was spring, and because it’s so darn cute!
- Much of the credit for the way this shower turned out I owe to my friend. She gave up her beautiful house for the event, did most of the decorating and a great deal of the cooking!
- Many of our ideas were from other blogs which we stumbled upon probably through Pinterest (I’ll credit them below the pics)
- A classic children’s book can make a great guest book! Have the ladies sign the inside of the book and write a note to the baby
- Cake Batter popcorn is really really addicting
Credits & Links
My take on Mini Spinach Quiche
Credits & Links
I learned a lot throwing this little shower. It was so much fun, we had a great turn out, and the food was all delicious! We were pretty pleased, to say the least. Aside from all the baking, I really liked learning to make tissue poms! I hadn’t done any before but my green poms ended up looking like heads of lettuce, which was pretty perfect!🙂
Check out Kat’s cute post of the same event with her beautiful pics here!
Here’s one more baby shower idea I had to share from Sea Kettle Diaries –a flowery onesie bouquet! One of the cleverest, prettiest gifts!