You can’t imagine the surprise I got the other day when I was notified that I had a new comment on one of my posts (you have no idea how one comment on my blog can just make my day!)…and it was someone I don’t even know nominating me for the Versatile Blogger award! I’m super flattered. Thank you very very much, Lindsey McKitterick! Do me a favor and check out her great blog, readers.
So the instructions for winning this award are:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
Seems kind of like an endless email fwd chain, but I’m doing this anyway!
I choose to nominate:
- The Abi Complex
- The Forever Remember
- The Hungry Mum
- Into Mind
- Life Styled
- Mademoiselle Michael
- Memoirs of an Amateur Cook
- My Lunch and Dinner
- Nuts and Bolts
- The Ranting Chef
- Sea Kettle Diaries
- Simple Speedy Snacks
- Spicy Richmond
- Sugar & Cloth
- Withy Windle
7 Random Facts:
(1) I come from a very large family — 3 boys and 5 girls altogether! Oh and 2 nephews and a niece too…
(2) At 22 years old I graduated from college, got married and started my first full time job, all in about 2 months.
(3) I proudly read all the Twilight books before watching the movies (and yes, I watched the movies too).
(4) I could eat ice cream for every meal of the day!
(6) I can easily sleep in til 1pm on Saturdays if you let me…
(7) I’ve never been able to blow a bubble with chewing gum. It’s a skill I just don’t have.