I’ve been looking forward to this post ever since my friend Kat (blogger @ Withywindle) and I decided to host a baby shower together for our friend Johanna! So I’m excited to finally share some pictures from the event.
Couple of things you should know:
- We decided to make it garden themed partially because Johanna is vegetarian and super healthy…and because it was spring, and because it’s so darn cute!
- Much of the credit for the way this shower turned out I owe to my friend. She gave up her beautiful house for the event, did most of the decorating and a great deal of the cooking!
- Many of our ideas were from other blogs which we stumbled upon probably through Pinterest (I’ll credit them below the pics)
- A classic children’s book can make a great guest book! Have the ladies sign the inside of the book and write a note to the baby
- Cake Batter popcorn is really really addicting
Credits & Links
My take on Mini Spinach Quiche
Credits & Links
I learned a lot throwing this little shower. It was so much fun, we had a great turn out, and the food was all delicious! We were pretty pleased, to say the least. Aside from all the baking, I really liked learning to make tissue poms! I hadn’t done any before but my green poms ended up looking like heads of lettuce, which was pretty perfect!
Check out Kat’s cute post of the same event with her beautiful pics here!
Here’s one more baby shower idea I had to share from Sea Kettle Diaries –a flowery onesie bouquet! One of the cleverest, prettiest gifts!